Work Completed this Past Week
- The final water main connection was made at Benston
- The last pieces of the storm drainage system were completed
- This completed all underground construction on Mears
- Road rebuilding process began with cutting the grade to the necessary depth for the proper thickness of road base gravel to be delivered, placed, spread and compacted.
Work Anticipated Week of September 18, 2023
- Finish placing road base gravel and grading for the road
- Prepare for concrete curb and gutter on Mears south of Benston
- Finish sidewalk and concrete ramps north of Benston
- Internally inspect the new storm drainage system
Work Anticipated Week of September 25, 2023
- New concrete curb and gutter on Mears south of Benston is tentatively scheduled for Monday, September 25, 2023 (weather dependent)
- This will mean access to driveways will be blocked to allow the concrete to cure for approximately 3 days after the concrete work is done.
- Begin preparation for first course of asphalt
- Pour concrete sidewalks, driveways and other restoration items.