The focus this week continued to be on placing sanitary sewer main for Phase I. Additionally, water services and fine grading has been completed on Griswold Street. The focus next week will continue to be on sanitary sewer moving into Polk Road, as well as temporary water main installation.
Work Completed Last Week
- The Contractor continued placing sanitary sewer main on Griswold Street for Phase 1.
- The Contractor completed fine grading for aggregate base in preparation for base coarse asphalt which will be placed this Saturday 09/22/2023.
- The Contractor completed water services on Griswold Street.
Anticipated Work This Week
- The Contractor will place temporary water main to allow sanitary sewer to be placed in Polk Road.
- The Contractor will continue placing sanitary sewer main into Polk Road.
Please Note: Polk Road will be closed between State Street and Oceana Drive starting Monday, September 25. Please follow the posted detour.