Work Completed This Week
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer has been installed on Poliski Drive from Hackley Avenue south to the dead end
- The 8-inch sanitary sewer has been installed in the narrow alley east of Poliski Drive and south of Hackley Avenue (see photo below).
- All concrete curb and gutter and driveways have been installed on Hackley Avenue, Beidler Street, and Young Avenue. Additionally, various concrete sidewalk and ramps have been reinstalled on Beidler Street. Affected residents will be able to gain access back to their driveways early next week.
- Paving on Hackley Avenue began Wednesday and was completed on Friday. Hackley Avenue is opened back up to through traffic starting this morning!
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Concrete sidewalk and ramps on Beidler Street will likely be finished by Tuesday, July 14.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will begin fine grading the aggregate base on Beidler Street in preparation for paving.
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer will be continued to be installed to the south through an existing utility easement.
- Sanitary laterals will be drilled into the sideyards and backyards of various homes on Beidler Street and Poliski Drive, south of Hackley Avenue starting Monday, July 13.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed near Beidler Street.
- Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive are still under construction and a temporary road is being maintained by the contractor for access to affected businesses and residents.
- Hackley Avenue is complete and is open again to through traffic!