Current Road Closures
- Crowley Street is closed with a posted detour from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue and will likely be open to traffic later next week.
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Hackley Avenue is scheduled to be closed between Beidler Street and Poliski Drive starting Monday, June 22. Approximately 3 weeks of closure on Hackley is anticipated at this time.
Work Completed This Week
- All of the concrete curbs, driveways, and sidewalk were installed on Crowley Street between Laketon Avenue and Young Avenue.
- The base course of asphalt was paved on Thursday on Crowley, all castings have been raised, and top soil has been spread over the disturbed areas.
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer on Beidler Street has been installed up to the alley between Hancock Avenue and Wilson Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. plans to continue installing the sanitary sewer on Beidler Street between Wilson Avenue and Hackley Avenue.
- The top course of asphalt is scheduled to be paved on Crowley Street on Wednesday, June 17.
- Work will begin on the new 6-inch water main loop on Beidler Street and Poliski Drive, south of Hackley Avenue on Monday, June 15.