Work Completed This Week
- All of the existing asphalt, curb and gutter, and driveways have been removed within the project limits.
- A 38” oak tree was removed within the easement near McGraft Park to allow for the sanitary sewer to be installed.
- An internal sanitary sewer drop was installed at the manhole near Ruddiman Creek and the 8-inch sanitary sewer has begun to be installed to the east.
- The water main was temporarily shut down on Thursday in order to abandon a portion of the water main within the easement.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Continue placing 8” sanitary sewer and manholes in the easement and in Westwood St.
Current Road Closures
- Westwood St. is closed to through traffic from Wickham Dr. to Randolph Ave.
- Lexington Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.
- Randolph Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.