Work Completed this Past Week:
- Concrete driveways were poured
- Concrete sidewalks were poured
- Concrete curb and gutter was installed
- PLEASE NOTE: Some of this concrete work was damaged with the snow and it will need to be replaced.
- Gravel road base is being touched up and graded and readied for asphalt.
- An additional hydrant was replaced at 6th Street and Oakwood
Work Anticipated Week of November 6, 2023
- The first course of asphalt is tentatively scheduled for Monday, November 6, 2023
- Manholes, valves and other structures will be adjusted to the final elevation after the first layer of asphalt is installed
- Finish any remaining concrete work on sidewalks, ramps, repair any damaged concrete
- Backfilling and restoration will continue
Work Anticipated Week of November 13, 2023
- Final course of asphalt
- Punchlist work
- Topsoil, Grading and seeding
- Signs, Pavement markings
Roads will be reopened in mid-November 2023 and the project will be completed!