The reconstruction of Peck Street has begun at full force on Phase 1 (Southern to Merrill)!
Work Completed This Week
- Forest Ave. to North end project limits were saw cut.
- Various trees within the right-of-way have been removed.
- Asphalt Pavement was milled from Forest Ave. to North end project limits.
- Concrete pavement between Strong Ave. and North end project limits was removed.
- Well points placed for dewatering were installed at Strong Ave & Peck St.
- Began placing sanitary sewer main line from Strong Ave. towards the North.
Anticipated Work Next Week
The primary Contractor anticipates:
- Continuing to remove concrete pavement.
- Continue placing main line sanitary sewer and laterals.