Week 5 of construction is nearing completion and work is progressing well on Sherman Boulevard. Please remember that Sherman Boulevard is closed to thru traffic. Please use side streets to get to your home or business to reduce traffic on Sherman as much as possible for the safety of the construction workers.
Even though it was a short week, the Contractor was very productive!
Work Completed this Past Week:
- Made a new water main connection at Leahy to the south
- Replaced a large diameter water service to the School Administration building
- Replaced deep sanitary sewer manholes at Reynolds and Leahy
- Replaced and improved the storm drains at Reynolds to improve the drain
Work Anticipated the Week of July 6:
- No work is anticipated for tomorrow, Friday, July 3 until Monday, July 6.
- Replacement of deep sanitary sewer manhole at Howden
- Water Service Replacements throughout the project
- Storm Drainage improvements
All work is weather dependent, but we are currently on schedule with the construction.
Please remember to keep the safety of the workers on this project in your mind as you travel through this active construction site. There may be work going on anywhere in the 1.75 mile corridor, so be aware and drive slow through the site if you must travel on Sherman Boulevard.