- Maple St. Storm Sewer: Storm sewer installation on Maple Street between Monroe and Fremont Street began on Monday and is anticipated to be completed by the end of the week.
- Lincoln St. Water Main: The new water main recently installed between Courtland and Bridge Streets has been successfully disinfected as verified through required bacteriological testing. This water main is now ready for service connections.
- 10 Mile Road Manhole Replacement: The sanitary sewer manhole in 10 Mile Road was replaced over the weekend and has since been paved and reopened to traffic.
- Lincoln St. Sanitary Sewer: Sanitary sewer installation between Bridge Street and Maple Street has begun.
- Maple Street: Storm sewer lateral installation on Maple Street between Monroe and Fremont will begin next week after the mainline installation has been completed.
- Lincoln Street: Sanitary sewer installation along Lincoln will continue next week.