Weather permitting, Townline Avenue and Red Arrow Highway will be open to two-way traffic by Saturday, June 27, 2020. Union Pier east of Red Arrow Highway will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
Work completed to-date this week:
- Sanitary sewer installation in Union Pier Road intersection completed.
- Temporary restoration of Townline Avenue continued.
- Acceptance testing of sanitary sewer continued.
- Existing sanitary sewer abandoned.
- Flows transferred to new meter piping and bypass operation turned off (in progress).
Activities expected for the remainder of the week:
- Remove de-watering equipment.
- Complete temporary restoration of Townline Avenue and two lanes of Red Arrow Highway.
- Traffic shift along Red Arrow Highway