- Main Street Water Main: The water main tie in at Main Street was scheduled for this week, but has since been delayed due to inconsistencies to the original watermain location. Additional exploratory excavation and investigation is needed before this work can continue.
- Maple St. Sanitary Sewer: Sanitary sewer main along Maple Street going east from Main Street toward Monroe has been installed.
- Courtland Street: Area residents may have seen cement trucks on site to pour new curb and sidewalk on Tuesday. This marks a milestone toward completion of Courtland Street work, which is now in sight.
- Maple Street: Connection of the new Maple Street watermain to the existing Main Street water main is scheduled for next week but may be delayed depending on the results of the above-mentioned investigation.
- Courtland Street: Base course paving is scheduled for Friday, May 25. After base course paving is complete, some remaining sidewalk retaining walls and lawn restoration work will be completed.
- Main Street Closure: Main Street has been re-opened for traffic on a gravel surface for Memorial Day weekend. This intersection will be closed again in the coming weeks to complete the water main tie-in. The schedule for the next closing of Main Street is yet to be determined.
- Courtland Street: Residents may drive on the new base course pavement the following day, but the road will remain closed to through traffic to allow for completion of remaining work.