Private water service installation continued throughout the project area. If you have not already contacted a prequalified general contractor to install your water service, you must do so as soon as possible to ensure that you can meet the 60-day connection requirement.
- CL Trucking was back on site yesterday (Wednesday) and completed the tree clearing on the south end of Meek Drive.
- CL Trucking will work to install the new water main over the next few days.
- The newly installed water main will be pressure tested and disinfected.
- CL Trucking will work on restoration work and prepare for paving to be completed.
Week of November 15:
- Water services will be installed on the south end of Meek Drive.
- CL Trucking will work on project clean up and start to remove equipment and excess materials off site.
What to Expect/Project Timeline
- Water main and water service construction on Meek Drive
- Project clean up