As of this morning, the work on Sherman Boulevard is complete and all lanes are now open!
All of the brick crosswalks are completed and look very nice.
We are now working on a punch-list which includes returning the traffic signals to normal, street sweeping and other miscellaneous cleanup which includes removal of all the temporary construction signs, barrels and barricades. If you see anything that needs attention, please let Dan Sorek know at (616) 218–2940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding over the last year on this important project for the City. You all made a good partnership on this project.
Thank you again and we truly hope you all enjoy the improvements to the Sherman Boulevard corridor in Muskegon Heights.
Thank you to:
- Kamminga & Roodvoets of Grand Rapids
- Interlock Design of Comstock Park
- Duran Contractors of Grandville
- Give Em A Brake Safety of Grandville
- Asphalt Paving, Inc (API) of Muskegon
- LS Hayes of Leroy
- PK Contracting of Kalamazoo
- City Services of Grand Rapids and Macatawa Plumbing of Zeeland
- City of Muskegon Heights Department of Public Works and City Hall Management Staff
- DTE Energy
- Consumers Energy
- Frontier Communications
- Soils & Structures