Work completed/in progress from the last update:
- 160th Avenue intersection closed and connection to existing 30″ interconnect in progress.
- Leak between 160th and 152nd Avenue identified and repaired. Pressure test passed.
- HDD pull back completed.
- 36″ transmission main construction east of 144th progressed to Aniline Avenue.
- Water service replacement between Aniline and Division.
- Sanitary sewer lateral relocation as required.
- Paved base course of asphalt between 160th and 152nd.
- Precision Trenching continued their work to relocate and underground HBPW electric service between Aniline and Division.
Anticipated activities for this week and next week include:
- Complete connection to 30″ interconnect and open 160th Ave intersection. Expected to turn water back on Monday, 6/20, and open intersection either Wed 6/22 or Thurs 6/23.
- Mill between 160th and 152nd (south half of road for road resurfacing)
- Mill between Aniline and River (north half of road for water main and storm sewer construction)
- Lawn restoration between 160th and 152nd.
- Water service and sanitary lateral verification and replacement between Aniline and River.
- Dewatering setups as necessary.
- Start transmission main installation east of Aniline.
- Start transmission main installation between 152nd and Pine Creek crossing.