Work Completed through Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Trees have been cut down and cleared throughout the project area.
- Piles of rubble have been cleared and disposed of in the easement north of Alberta Ave. and near the dead end of Poliski Dr.
- The Young Ave. sanitary lift station site has been cleared in preparation for excavation.
- The playground at the park at Young Ave. and Beidler St. has been temporarily relocated and Young Ave. has been closed near the proposed lift station.
- De-watering wells have been installed at the Young Ave. lift station site and groundwater is being discharged in preparation for the wet well installation.
Future Anticipated Work
- The forcemain piping on Division St. is scheduled to be installed by directional drilling on Wednesday (3/4) and Thursday (3/5) this week. Dale Ave. between Division St. and Henry St. will be closed temporarily during the installation as the pipe segments will be fused together and laid out across the street.
- Directional drilling work on the force main will continue Friday and into the next week in the alley between Division St. and Henry St.
- Pending dewatering progress on Young Ave., excavation for the installation of the lift station wet well may begin as soon as next week Monday (3/9).