Work completed so far this week:
- Temporary storm sewer repair in Townline Avenue was made.
- Water main repair at Townline and Greenwood was completed.
- Internal work on sanitary structures is in progress.
- Excavation for the remaining sanitary sewer in the Union Pier intersection has begun.
- Electricians are on-site to install conduit for the new meter.
- Excavation for the sanitary sewer installation beneath Red Arrow Highway at Berrien Street has begun.
Potential activities expected for the remainder of the week:
- Preliminary acceptance testing of the installed sanitary sewer.
- Complete sanitary sewer installation in Union Pier intersection.
- Transfer flow to new meter piping.
- Complete sanitary sewer installation beneath Red Arrow Highway at Berrien Street.
- Continue temporary restoration of Union Pier intersection.