Site utility work, including water main and sanitary sewer connection to Sweetbriar Road, is complete with paving:
- A new entrance road has been constructed and gravel placed, along with a portion of the parking areas.
- Storm sewer and drainage improvements are being completed.
- Grading and topsoil placement of the NW soccer fields is complete. Irrigation work has begun for these fields.
- Site work continues on the remaining baseball and softball fields. Pickleball court construction is anticipated in the next few weeks.
- Ferris Street work will begin the week of July 11th with entrance road construction and is anticipated to be closed for two weeks.