Contract #1 work completed since last update (7/31/19):
- Headworks floor slab, grit channel walls, dumpster room concrete formed & poured with conduit and wall piping in place.
- Segments of gravity main installed into local wet well
- Conduit duct banks outside of Primary Sludge Building completed and cased in concrete
- Local Pump Station wet well was epoxy coated.
Anticipated work in September:
- Install process piping in valve chamber and meter chamber
- Masonry walls for headworks building
- Install site piping: 20-inch forcemain, 36-inch headworks effluent pipe, 4-inch effluent water line, underground odor control pipes
- Small concrete pours: Sloped floor pours, 605′-10″ slab with odor control penetration, compressor pad, ATS/Transformer pad
Contract #2 work completed since project began (8/19/19):
- Pump station bypass system set up and placed in service
- Demolition of electrical equipment started
- Wet well interior cleaned and prepared for epoxy coating