The EPA has released a Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) Request for Applications (RFA) for over $20 million of funding in support of the GLRI Action Plan.
Full applications are due August 25.
The RFA includes the following categories:
- Invasive Species Control
- Watershed Management Implementation
- Sediment Reduction from Priority Watersheds
Expected benefits of this program:
- Increased on-the-ground/in-the-water action
- Enhanced control of existing invasive species
- Reduced nutrient and/or sediment inputs to Great Lakes tributaries and nearshore waters
- Increased acreage that intercepts and sequesters sediments, runoff, and associated nutrients transported during storm events
To be eligible to apply, you need to be registered to Grants.gov by an authorized official representative, the System for Award Management (SAM), and the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS).
More information is available at: http://epa.gov/greatlakes/fund/2014rfa02/
You will be more likely to win if you have plans ready and support in place. We can help with that!