Our Landscape Architects have a keen eye for quality, aesthetics, and user experience.
In addition to project experience, our landscape architects bring a talent and love for drawing, illustration, and graphic communication in both 2D and 3D to help envision a projects’ potential. A combination of hand and digital techniques can bring a design to life, inspiring communities, and helping clients and their stakeholders make informed decisions.
Landscape architecture can touch all aspects of planning, design and construction administration for projects like K-12 and collegiate athletic fields, parks, bike paths, playgrounds, drives, parking lots, green roofs, rain gardens, streetscapes, fountains, splash pads, native prairie plantings, entry landscaping, and storm water detention and retention systems.
Our scope of services includes:
- Interpretive & Informational Sign Design
- Native & Traditional Planting Plans
- MDNR 5-Year Parks & Recreation Plans
- Park and Recreation Asset Management
- Grant Application and Administration
- Site Plan Design
- Strategic Community Growth Planning
- Streetscape Design
- 2-D & 3-D Visualization
- Rapid Concept Development
- Recreation Planning & Design
If you think your next project could use a Landscape Architect’s touch, contact us.