We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new website with a new look and quick access to resources!
This six–month project was motivated by our desire to provide an easier experience for our web users. We have worked to accommodate all types of users—our existing clients and client community members, potential clients, contractors, new hire candidates and our employees.
In the five years since we created our previous website, its purpose has evolved significantly. Now, in addition to explaining who we are, what we do, and what we’re up to, our website is also a valuable business operations tool. We made sure that the following five resources were very central in our redesign and easy to locate no matter where one is on our new website. On every page, you will see two navigation bars—one at the top and one at the bottom. These are meant to help users redirect to their resource of choice quickly and conveniently at any time.
- Plan Room & FTP Function: We use this to share project documents with our clients, contractors, and news service agencies.
- Lab Results: A portal for our Laboratory clients to view their test results.
- Construction Updates: Some of our project managers share construction progress and delays via our website with the client communities.
- Survey Request: An inquiry form for those who are interested in receiving an estimate for our land survey services.
- Careers: A place where potential hires can learn about our company history, values, culture, benefits, and current job openings. Interested candidates can now also complete an online application and submit their resumes electronically via the Careers page on our website.
Our current and prospective clients will find useful information about our services on the homepage of our website. We have 17 services explained under What We Do/Services. Each service has its own page with featured projects and/or resources. We have 45 sample projects linked to the photo galleries of their relevant service; they are also listed together under What We Do/Projects where you can filter by service area.
If you’d like to receive our quarterly print newsletter, you can sign up on our News page. We’re currently working on a feature article for our Seeing Farther Winter edition about the benefits our client communities are experiencing following the creation of their stormwater and wastewater asset management plans.
We extend our sincere appreciation to our web developer Valorous Circle who has been a true partner in collaborating and helping to create what we envisioned.
For any questions, suggestions, or comments, please email Marketing Specialist Kayla Fournier.