Wastewater Collection System
With a partnership lasting more than a decade, Oshtemo Township and P&N work to improve and expand the community’s aging sewer system.
The community of Oshtemo Township is growing and needs to increase capacity. They also want to provide service to newly-developed areas and those served by aging septic systems.
Prein&Newhof has worked with Oshtemo Township for over 15 years to improve its wastewater system. P&N projects have included 8 miles of gravity sewer, 7 pump stations, and approximately 2.5 miles of ductile iron force main.
- South 6th Street Sewer Extension, Stadium Drive to N Ave. (2010)
- H Ave. Sewer and Pump Station at Bramble Dr. (2010)
- South 11th Street Sewer Extension to Coddington (2008)
- South 9th St. Sewer Extension (2008)
- Andover Dr. (Pinehurst Townhomes) Sewer Pump Station (2008)
- Sewer Extension in West Port Plat (2007)
- Tall Oaks Sewer Pump Station (2007)
- Parkview Sewer Extension at Stadium (2007)
- Quail Run Sewer Extension, East from 9th St. (2007)
- West Main Sewer Extension, West from 10th St. (2006)
- Bluestone Circle Sewer Pump Station Force Main (2006)
- North 6th St. Sanitary Sewer (2006)
- West H Avenue Sanitary Sewer and Pump Station (2006)
Call Tom Wheat, P.E. at 269-372-1158 Email at: email@example.com