Are you looking for someone to speak to your community group or for your association’s education program?
Look no further. Prein&Newhof’s professionals are able to present on any of the following topics. Do you have something specific in mind and don’t see what you are looking for? If it isn’t in our field of expertise, we’re sure to know someone else whose it is.
To schedule one of our professionals for a presentation, send an email request to info[at]preinnewhof.com with “Speakers’ Bureau” in the Subject line.
Tom Newhof, P.E.
- Michigan’s Water Conservation Myth
- Membrane Wastewater Treatment: The Wave of the Future
Ed Dempsey, GISP
- Using GIS to Enhance Your Economic Development Process
- How to Understand the State of Your Infrastructure Without Becoming Buried in Data
- GIS – The Who, What, Where, When, & How?
Barbara Marczak, P.E.
- Groundwater Remediation
- The Flint Water Crisis
- Environmental Assessments for Real Estate Transactions
- Environmental Assessments: Contamination and Clean Up
- Wellhead Protection
- Drinking Water Quality
- Hydrogeological Investigations
Dan Sorek, P.E.
- Water Service Terminations: What you don’t terminate may haunt you!
- Pedestrian Tunnels
- Michigan’s Lead and Copper Rule
Mark Prein, P.E.
- Odor Control Without Chemicals
- Membrane Bioreactors
- Lateral Lining
- Cold Weather Ammonia Removal
Brian Vilmont, P.E.
- Municipal Water Asset Management Plans
- Directional Drilling
- How to Coordinate Roadway and Utilities in an Asset Management Plan
Scott Post, P.E.
- Designing A Non-Motorized Path: If You Build It They Will Come
- Bike Path Planning, Design & Construction
Matt Levandoski, P.E.
- Parks & Recreation Asset Management
Ariana Jeske, P.E.
- Pedestrian Safety in Traffic Engineering
- Design a Non-Motorized Path: If You Build it They Will Come
- Shaking the Money Tree
- Engineer-proofing your Non-Motorized Plan
Tom Smith III, P.E.
- Why Am I Required to Obtain Flood Insurance? FEMA Requirements and Potential Approaches
- FEMA Grants for Frequently Flooded Properties
- How Free Information from the Insurance Services Office Can Help Your Community Water System
- Floodplain Permit Requirements for Proposed Structures
- Water Hammer: You Can Control It
- Stream Sustainability Approaches
- New Michigan Requirements for Reliability Studies