Sustain Our Great Lakes is offering up to $5.4 million for projects in the Great Lakes basin in 2018.
Grant funding will be awarded in four categories:
- Stream and Riparian Habitat
- Coastal Wetlands
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- Special Initiative: Technical Assistance for Michigan Landowners
- Eligible applicants include non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and state, tribal and local governments.
- A match is not required, but projects with 1:1 match are more competitive.
- The project start date must be after August 14, 2018.
Pre-proposal deadline is February 13, 2018; the complete proposal is due by April 24, 2018.
For more information, read the full Request for Proposals.
If you have a project that qualifies, call Brian Vilmont, PE at 616–364–8491 to begin preparing your application.