Helping you protect and restore the environment is our goal. When contamination is discovered, we can help you make things right again. Together we will find reliable, sustainable solutions that help preserve the environment, satisfy regulators, and stay within your budget.
We offer a full spectrum of environmental services:
- Site Assessments (Phase I & II)
- Baseline Environmental Assessments
- Remediation (Phase III)
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Landfill Design & Closure
- Regulatory Compliance & NPDES Permits
- PIPP, SWPPP, & SPCC Plans
- Sampling / Monitoring
- Underground & Above Ground Tank Services
- Environmental Laboratory Testing (link to Services/Laboratory)
We believe that good communication is key, and will take responsibility for making sure that you stay informed. Our well-written reports are clear and concise, conveying technical data in plain English.
We also have strong relationships with the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy and other state agencies, and they trust our work. If you’re looking for an advocate as you resolve environmental issues, contact us.