Stability, strength, and the life-span of your building materials is critical for your project’s success. We think about construction while we design and we consider how things will be installed.
Structural engineering involves creative problem solving, making the most of each space, and choosing materials that meet your needs and fit your budget.
We’ve designed and inspected structures large and small, for a variety of public and private clients. Our experience includes:
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Structural Evaluations
- 3D Modeling (link) & Finite Element Analysis
- Building Systems (Structural Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Timber, & Masonry)
- Building & Equipment Foundations
- Lateral Load Resisting Systems
The next time you need structural help, contact us.