Work Completed to This Past Week:
- All concrete work is complete
- Gravel road base is placed, spread, and compacted to the correct height
- Landscape restoration has begun
Work Anticipated Week of May 29, 2023
- No work will take place on Monday, May 29, 2023 due to Memorial Day Holiday
- Continue with restoration with backfill between sidewalk and curb with new topsoil
- First course of asphalt is scheduled for placement on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, weather permitting
- Manholes and valve covers will be raised for the final course on Thursday.
- Sign replacements
- Finish restoration on Friday and Saturday, June 3
Work Anticipated Week of June 5, 2023
- Final course of asphalt is scheduled for Monday , June 5, 2023 – weather permitting. This should be the last thing to do on this job.
Work on 8th Street and Rotterdam is still on schedule to be complete the first week of June 2023.
At this time, there is no parking allowed on 8th Street between Oakwood and Summit or on Rotterdam between 8th & 9th Streets.
Garbage and mail should continue as scheduled. Please be aware of construction equipment and workers when moving through the site. Let’s try to keep everyone safe!