Starting the Week of March 13, 2023:
- Traffic control signage and barricades will be installed.
- The asphalt on 8th Street between Oakwood and Summit will be removed. This includes a portion across Summit at the 8th Street intersection (south) leg. Traffic will be allowed to pass through after the pavement is removed, but will be encouraged to go around taking 9th Street or 5th Street north to Broadway and vice-versa back to Summit depending on the direction of travel.
- Concrete curb and gutter and driveway approaches will be removed in select locations along 8th Street between Oakwood and Summit.
- Water main installation will begin later in the week.
Week of March 20, 2023:
- Water main installation will continue.
- Some water main will be tested for eventual connection and replacement of water services to begin later in the week of April 3, 2023 or the week of April 10.