Site Design and Engineering
Being a good neighbor can get complicated. New developments and site improvements build the economy and help communities grow, but new sites have to fit into existing communities, and that means getting approval from local boards and commissions—not to mention county and state agencies.
So how can Prein&Newhof help? By being creative problem solvers, making a project fit the space and the budget you have to work with. We can assist with planning, permitting, site preparation, utility design, green compliance, bidding, and construction oversight.
As municipal engineers, Prein&Newhof has been working with communities and developers for over 50 years. We specialize in finding solutions that satisfy everyone. We have extensive experience with private projects and strong relationships with local governments, too.
If you want a team member who is a team player—give John VerPlank, PE a call at (616) 364-8491.
Our site design and development experience includes:
- Site Investigations & Feasibility Studies
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Site Plan Design
- Site Plan, Special Use, Rezoning, & Public Hearing Services
- Storm Water Detention/Retention Design, including Underground Storage & Water Quality
- Pavement Design
- Construction Documents & Specifications
- Rain Garden/Bioswale Design
- Landscape Architecture